Is your BMW 5 years old or more? If so, BMW Value Service offers you the ideal solution for the safety and value retention of your BMW. Take advantage of attractive conditions and that pleasant feeling of knowing your BMW is in the best possible hands. #whateverhappens
YOUR EXCLUSIVE BMW VALUE SERVICE BENEFITS.
- 01 Highest level of service quality thanks to BMW experts
- 02 Long-term value retention of your BMW
- 03 Use of Original BMW Parts
- 04 Sustainable life cycle of parts with Value Repair
WHAT IS BMW VALUE SERVICE?
BMW Value Service is an exclusive offer for BMW models aged 5 years or older. Whether you need an oil change, brake service of vehicle check: our attractive prices include the service time as well as all required Original BMW Parts.
BMW VALUE SERVICE AT A GLANCE.
We are the ideal partner to assist you and ensure that you can continue to enjoy sheer driving pleasure with your BMW for a long time to come. With BMW Value Service, we offer you a service that is as high-quality as it is cost-effective, thanks to the expertise of BMW specialists and the use of Original BMW Parts.
WEAR & TEAR.
In the case of BMW models aged 5 years or older we use carefully remanufactured Original BMW Parts that are subject to exactly the same BMW quality requirements as new parts. With our Value Repair Service, we make sure that repairs remain sustainable and attractively priced for you.
Vehicle check in detail
As a standard procedure, we check fluid levels such as engine oil, brake fluid and windscreen wiper unit. Also included are checks on the bodywork, tyres, brake system and vehicle lighting.*
* The range of services may vary according to series, model, engine type and service interval. All service measures are available individually or as a package.
Wear & Tear in detail
The measures included are as follows:
- Microfilter service
- Air filter insert service
- Oil change service
- Brake service
- Fuel filter service
- Spark plug service
- Replacement of the front and rear wiper blades
* The service measures are available individually or as a package.
- Microfilter service
Value Repair in detail
We offer remanufactured Original BMW Parts for the following components:
- Automatic transmissions
- Steering boxes
- Manual transmissions
- Starter motors
The service measures are available individually or as a package.
Model series Model
E81 / E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 / F21
F22 / F23 / F45 / F46
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 / F30 / F31 / F34
F32 / F33 / F36
E60 / E61 / F10 / F11 / F07
E63 / E64 / F12 / F13 / F06
E65 / E66 / F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 / G11 / G12
E70 / E71 / E72 / E84 / F15 / F16 / F25 / F26 / F48
F80 / F82 / F83 / F85 / F86 / F87
I01 / I12
BMW VALUE SERVICE: THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
What is BMW Value Service?
BMW Value Service is a discounted offer for various service measures for vehicles aged 5 years or older. You can choose from several different service options. “Wear & Tear” covers the check-up and replacement of high-wear parts, such as micro filters or spark plugs, with Original BMW Parts. The “Vehicle Check” includes a detailed examination of your vehicle using innovative diagnostic tools, and with “Value Repair” necessary repairs are carried out using remanufactured Original BMW Parts to make sure your BMW is restored to perfect condition.
Which BMW service options aside from the BMW Value Service are there for used vehicles?
BMW Value Service is not what you are looking for or your BMW Partner is not a participating retailer and does not offer BMW Value Service? Your best alternative is BMW Service Inclusive. Select a validity period and/or mileage and you will have access to all services in the package at a fixed price. This saves you a lot of money compared to paying for the different services individually.
Why is it important that the BMW Value Service packages use Original BMW Parts rather than generic parts?
There is a two-year warranty on all Original BMW Parts including labour costs. Quality requirements and manufacturing tolerances of Original BMW Parts are generally stricter than those of generic parts, even generic parts provided by the same supplier. In addition, all BMW maintenance intervals are based on the lifetime of Original BMW Parts.
- Air filters: many generic air filters are designed to last one year, BMW air filters two years. The BMW maintenance intervals are based on the lifetime of original BMW air filters.
- Windscreen wipers: the curvature of the original BMW wipers perfectly matches the windscreen of the model in question. Generic wipers are not a perfect fit because they are designed for several different brands and models (the number of compatible models is indicated on the box of generic windscreen wipers).
- Brakes: The high-quality Original BMW brake pads are perfectly matched to your BMW due to their special brake pad mixture. This guarantees excellent braking performance and maximum safety.